Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Looking forward to the year ahead, but first let’s take a visit back.
Hello friends! We are finally back with our first real post of 2019. We are easing back into somewhat of a schedule. As January marches on, we are looking forward to the year ahead. We each have some home improvement projects and makeovers in the works. Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, let’s take a visit back at the best of 2018!
Jenn and I cannot thank you enough for your outpouring of love, kindness, prayers, comfort and encouragement for our Honey Bee! Amazingly after just four short weeks his doctor has cleared him to return to all previous, normal activity. Of course we would prefer that he stay home in a comfy chair and not move a muscle. We understand that this is not realistic, but cutting the ties has not been an easy transition. Alas…”full-time husband watcher” doesn’t look good on a resume′. We especially want to thank those of you that shared your own personal, touching stories. Through tears we felt your joy and sometimes pain.
Best DIY Blog 2018
Humbled and beyond overjoyed! This is the second year in a row for us. Thank you so very much!
Featured in Country Sampler Christmas Decorating
Jenn’s kitchen Christmas Mantel was featured!
Published in the book She Sheds Style
We were so excited when author, Erika Kotite contacted us to let us know that “The Hive”, our She Shed was being included in her new book She Sheds Style. Wow…just wow! You can read our full post HERE.
Top Posts of 2018
This is the best part for us. Typically, we each have favorites, but we love to see what the reader’s choices are! Is your favorite on the list? Click the link or photo to read the post.
A Peek Into 2019
- Mini makeover in the master bedroom
- Paint master bathroom and change out light fixtures
- Big makeover in the laundry room (don’t tell Honey Bee LOL)
- Change things around in the kitchen
- Organize and declutter the garage. This could be a full-time job by itself!
- Makeover the guest bathroom with new tile and painting the vanity
- Replace the master bathroom floor tile
- Organize my house! On the surface everything looks good, but don’t open a drawer.
- Pressure wash the exterior of the house and paint the shutters
Again, thank you dear friends, we appreciate you so very much! We’ll see you again on Wednesday!