Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Easy 4th of July T-Shirt or Onesie
Mom and baby will be super cute in our Easy 4th of July T-Shirt or Onesie. We’ve already done all of the hard work for you. Included are 2 designs – 1 for adults and 1 for babies.
This will be Everett’s very first 4th of July. I put my Kiki skills to the test, to come up with a fun and creative way to commemorate the day. I decided to make a printed 4th of July onesie. Actually, I created two designs, just in case he spits-up or stains the first one. They turned out so cute that I thought I would make Jenn a t-shirt too!
Both designs started with a brand new t-shirt and baby onesie. Please, feel free to use clean garments that you already own.
- clean or new white t-shirt and/or baby onesie
- Leslie Riley transfer artist paper
- ironing board or heat resistant flat surface
- parchment paper
How to make an Easy 4th of July T-Shirt or Onesie
- Turn on your iron to highest heat setting. Make sure all of the water has been removed from the iron. Steam will ruin your print.
- Print out (in backwards or horizontal form) the design of your choice. We have already done this step for you. Just click these links for an adult t-shirt or for baby’s first 4th of July
- Carefully cutout as much of the white space of the paper as possible.
- With printed side facing down, place the design where you want it.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on top of the design. This protects the t-shirt and transfer from scorching.
- Iron transfer in place. For the transfer paper that I used, iron time was two minutes. *Following the directions included with your transfer paper*
- Let cool, slightly
- Carefully lift the paper backing to reveal your design.
Put on your shirt and show everyone how cute you are!
Who can resist this cutie pie? I definitely can’t resist this precious bundle of joy!
This is the design for Jenn’s t-shirt. It’s perfect for any adult’s shirt.
Now, they are all set to celebrate the 4th of July in style!
We hope that you give this easy project a try!
Don’t forget to Pin this to your favorite Pinterest Board!