Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and Rewards Style influencer we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Easy Ranch Pretzels Recipe
Todays recipe is courtesy of my bestie, Bambi. During a recent visit to her home she shared this delicious easy ranch pretzels recipe. They are perfect as a snack, a happy hour crunchy or served with a sandwich.
It never occurred to me to use ranch dressing with pretzels. Insert forehead smack LOL.
- 1 pound bag of mini pretzels
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp dried dill (or more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Except for pretzels - whisk above ingredients together well.
- Toss mixture together with the pretzels. Make sure all pretzels are coated.
- Evenly spread seasoned pretzels on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
- Store in airtight bags or containers.
- These can be frozen - yes, frozen!. Just remove desired amount of pretzels from freezer, and allow to come to room temperature before serving.
This makes it so easy to add the wet mixture to the dry pretzels.
Bake the pretzels on a large rimmed cookie sheet.
Now, the hard part – let them cool completely. Trust me on this!
Ranch Pretzels are absolutely delicious. Oh – the best part is that they can be frozen, then thawed for later. I froze mine in smaller batches in seal-tight containers. You can even freeze them in freezer bags. After they thaw, they are still just as crunchy as when they came out of the over. I pinky-swear promise.
I truly hope that you give this recipe a try! Drop us a line and let us know what you think. Everything is better with ranch!
Don’t Forget to Pin this to your favorite Pinterest Board!