Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and Rewards Style influencer we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Easy Fabric Hearts – No Sewing Required
As I’ve said before, I don’t really do a lot of Decorating for Valentines Day. However, I do like to create gifts for family and friends. While cleaning and purging my fabric stash, I gathered some of my faves for this project. Easy fabric hearts – no sewing required.
Aren’t these cute? They are made with just a couple of materials that you probably already have on hand!
- Fabric scraps
- Hot glue gun and glue stick
- Tiny amount of batting for each heart
- Heart cookie cutter or heart shape for tracing
- Collect materials needed.
- Double fabric, right sides together
- Using a pencil, trace heart shape
- Cut out heart following pencil line.
- Turn fabric cutouts, right side out.
- Add hot glue on the inside edge of one heart - 3/4 of the way around. Leave an opening for batting.Press the second piece of heart fabric on top
- Let hot glue cool down.
- Use a small amount of batting to make heart slightly puffy.
- Close heart opening with hot glue.
- Admire your work ☺️
Who doesn’t love a cute bee? I used THIS bee stamp.
Most of the fabrics that I selected are vintage. The white fabric is actually antique hankies that had age stains on them.
The gorgeous red fabric is from a remnant that I purchased in Paris a decade ago. It was a once-in-a-lifetime trip! I am so grateful for the memories.
I hope that you love this easy fabric heart project! Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board!