Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Hey y’all! Today we are partnering with 20 of our blogger friends to bring you even more Christmas inspiration. We are excited to share their décor, as well as ours with you. I’ll admit that this year I have gone a little overboard with decorating and literally every room (except the kitchen), has a Christmas tree. We were so excited to be on the home tour in our neighborhood this past weekend and my excitement translated into lots of holiday décor, which I am in love with.
Although my house was built in 1901, one of the previous owners decided to build out the attic space in the 70’s and boy am I grateful they did! We get so much more space that we have decided to use as our guest room for the time being. And I’ve got to say, my guests are pretty lucky as the space is huge. It’s definitely a cozy retreat for our house guests and I think they’d agree too.
Christmas is a little more subtle in this space, but I have included a Christmas tree and other miscellaneous holiday décor throughout. And as embarrassing as this is, this space was still full of boxes up until about a month ago. It was certainly a hot mess, but now it’s one of my favorite rooms in our home.
I absolutely love this antique trunk that mom and dad could no longer use and lucky for us, it was passed down to use in our home. I also loved incorporating the handmade quilt we received as a wedding gift.
This is one of my favorite pieces I have in my possession. I’m using it as wall art, but it is a piece from a ferris wheel from the early 1900’s from Paris! How could I not love this?! I got it for a great price from Scott’s Antiques a few years ago, but had never really been able to utilize it until now. It’s definitely being showcased now…
This Christmas tree is a little more sentimental than the other one’s in my house because this one is home to the many ornaments I’ve collected over the years or that have been gifted. Like mom, I have an affinity for Santa’s.
Isn’t this Santa sack precious?! We got it for a steal at Homegoods and I love the little pop of color he brings.
What I also love about this room is the adorable little nook that is slightly hidden. It’s the perfect spot for a little home office and comfy reading area.
I love using this industrial storage bin to keep my plethora of home décor magazines.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our Guest Room Christmas Home Tour and that you’ve gotten some inspiration for those out of town guests staying with you over the holidays. Be sure to visit the other amazing bloggers for our Holiday Homes Blog Hop…you won’t be disappointed.
1. Casa Watkins ~ Winter Home Tour, Part 3
2. Kolb Corner ~ Christmas Dining Room Tour and Holiday Homes Blog Hop
3. Green with Decor ~ 5 Must Haves for Christmas Decorating: The Family Room Christmas Tour
4. Karen’s Up On the Hill ~ Holiday Hallway and Holiday Homes Blog Hop
5. Twelve on Main ~ Farmhouse Christmas Dining Room Tour
6. The House Down the Lane ~ Holiday Homes Blog Hop: Red and White Christmas Dining Room
7. Creatively Homespun ~ A Vintage Christmas Dining Room
8. 2 Bees in a Pod ~ Guest Room Christmas Home Tour
9. Sew a Fine Seam ~ Dining Room Decked Out For Christmas
10. Knock It Off Crafts ~ Holiday Homes Blog Hop: Festive Master
11. Vintage Paint and More ~ Christmas Home Tour 2015, Part 1
12. Inside the Fox Den ~ Candy Coated Living Room
13. Penny Love Projects ~ Holiday Home Tour
14. Made In a Day ~ Mini Holiday Decor Tour
15. Refashionably Late ~ Holiday Home Hop
16. Pretty Practical Home ~ Simple (and Cheap) Holiday Porch Decor – Holiday Homes Blog Hop
17. Intelligent Domestications ~ Christmas Traditions Home Tour 2015
18. Our Crafty Mom ~ Outdoor Holiday Decor: Front Entry
19. Lehman Lane ~ Green and Gold Christmas Dining Room
20. C’mon, Get Crafty ~ 2015 Holiday Homes Blog Hop
21. My Pinterventures ~ 2015 Holiday Homes Blog Hop – Festive Family Room
XO – Jenn & Vicki