Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Here are 50 fun ideas for your summer bucket list 2019! We’re including a free printable too.
Locally, children are already out of school for summer break. It made us think of lazy days and fun things to pass the time. We came up with our summer bucket list 2019 – 50 fun ideas with a free printable. This is the perfect list to do alone, or with family and friends.
2. Grow Some Food
3. See a sunrise or sunset
4. Have a picnic
5. Take a road trip to somewhere you’ve never been.
6. Visit a farmer’s market or roadside stand
7. Host a porch party
8. Go to an outdoor concert
9. Catch a fireworks show
10. Create a new cocktail for the season
11. Make homemade lemonade
12. Host a Bar-B-Q
13. Trace your genealogy and create a family tree
14. Beach Time and Vitamin Sea
15. Read 3 books
16. Get in the water
17. Make a Summer Playlist
18. Collect Seashells by the Seashore
19. Add summer accessories to your home
20. Plan a girls-only getaway
21. Pick fresh berries
22. Be a tourist in your own town
23. Paddle a canoe or kayak
24. Catch fireflies
25. Go for a boat ride
26. Head to the mountains
27. Stay in a cabin
28. Go white water rafting
29. Learn to fly fish
30. Take pictures and develop them
31. Get a mani-pedi in a fun color
32. Fly a kite
34. Make a sandcastle
35. Hike a new trail
36. Go camping
37. Visit a historical site
38. Take pictures and develop them
39. Buy a souvenir
Whether you prefer something kitschy or more sophisticated – it’s always fun to have a reminder of a great summer trip.
40. Spend time with family and friends
Surround yourself with good people who make you laugh. These are memories in the making.
41. Learn to cook a new cuisine
42. Play board games
43. Play cards
44. Make a root beer float
45. Hand-write a letter to someone
Handwritten letters are definitely a lost art. Wouldn’t it be fun to write a meaningful letter to someone that you love. Or maybe resurrect the good old days with a Pen Pal.
46. Visit a lighthouse
47. Visit a farm
48. Attract hummingbirds
49. Go to an antique fair
50. House sit for a friend
It might even be fun to house swap with someone. This could be a mini-vacay for both of you!