Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and Rewards Style influencer we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Hey there…we hope you had a wonderful weekend! Can you believe that it is already March? Time is whizzing by – BUT, the good thing is, Spring is right around the corner which I know most of us are looking forward to!
Now – lets get into Something To Talk About Link Party #6!
If you’re not familiar with the link party – this is how it works. Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day!
Also, bloggers love for you to leave compliments on their websites – so be sure that when you visit them you let them know how much you love and appreciate their creativity!
If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
This week is extra special as we are introducing three new party co-hosts.
Karen of Karen’s Up On The Hill
Melody of My Passion For Decor
Karin of Art is Beauty
What We’ve Been Up To:
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Free Floral Printables from 11 Magnolia Lane
Master Bathroom Budget Makeover from Bless’er House
CoCo’s picks: Spring at the Manor from Slice of Southern Pie
Painted Dresser Set “Oysters on the Half Shell” from Unique Junktique
Lisa’s picks: Painted Piano Bench Makeover from Serendipity Refined
Spring Flowers on the Front Door from Lilacs and Longhorns
Angie’s picks: Home Tour – Craft Room from She’s Crafty Crafty
Mason Jar Recipes from Walking on Sunshine Recipes
2 Bees in a Pod are so happy to feature:
11 Magnolia Lane and their beautiful and colorful floral FREE printables:
Bless’er House shows us how to totally makeover a Master Bathroom on a budget:
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!