Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #4! Each week we are more and more amazed by the creativity and inspiration that is brought to this party. As readers and followers of this blog, this is a great opportunity for you to be introduced to other blogs and their passion. Check back each day until Thursday afternoon – then drop us a line and let us know what your favorites are! Now, it’s party time…
What We’ve Been Up To:
We know the suspense is killing you…here are this weeks featured bloggers and their posts. Click each link to view each site and the amazing creativity of the week!
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : DIY Industrial Style Message Board from Home Remedies
Vintage Bingo Love Sign from My Creative Days
CoCo’s picks: DIY Typography Sign from The Refined Relic
Hearts, Hearts and More fabric Hearts from Denise on a Whim
Lisa’s picks: Peppermint Sugar Cookies from Katherine’s Corner
How to Build a Rustic Wooden Tote from Homeroad
Angie’s picks: Bohemian Memory Wire Bracelet from Artistic Endeavor 101
An Afternoon Tea Party from Kathe With an E
2 Bees in a Pod are so happy to feature:
We can’t even begin to tell you how much we love this DIY Industrial Style Message Board. Amy with Home Remedies is super creative…take a peek at how she put this together!
Now, we are aware that Valentines Day just passed…but we can think of so many other ways to use Lindsay’s Vintage Bingo Love Sign. Can’t you?
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!