Something To Talk About Link Party #39
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Welcome back to Something To Talk About Link Party #39! We hope you had a fabulous weekend and are so glad that you are here visiting and linking up with us today.
This week, Karen from Karen’s Up on The Hill has chosen our top six features:
Rustic & Woven- Early Fall Decorating
247 Mulberry Lane- Easy Autumn Centerpiece
Pocketful of Posies- Fall Home Tour
Clean & Sensible- How to Decorate with Faux Flowers or Stems
Start at Home- DIY Painted Clock and Gallery Wall
The Heathered Nest- Build a DIY Curtain Rod in 10 Minutes
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from Spain Hill Farm || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Party Rules…please don’t link and run :
- Link to a specific blog post from your blog – not your blog homepage. All photos must be your own.
- You may link up to 3 posts.
- Follow your hosts and have a visible link back to your party host. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Leave a comment for your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. We are not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through ours.
- Each week, 6 of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure!
Thank you so much for linking up!
Thanks so much for the party! I would like to invite you to my DIY Crush Craft Party which is going on right now and is new every Thursday 7pm EST. I’ll pin every post!! 😉
Happy new week, ladies!
Thanks so much for hosting ladies; Karen picked out some beautiful features! I hope you are both having a great week!!
Thank you for hosting! Such beautiful features!! 🙂 Have a great day!
Hi Girls, I hope you are having a ball in Italy!! The party is off to a great start and the features are fabulous. Have a great week, xo Lisa
I love all of the features Karen chose. Here’s to a great party and hugs for a happy week, CoCo