Something To Talk About Link Party #40
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Welcome back to Something To Talk About Link Party #40! We hope you had a fabulous weekend and are so glad that you are here visiting and linking up with us today.
This week Karin of Art is Beauty has chosen our top 6 features.
Vintage Refined – Custom Built Fireplace
Flamingo Toes – Vintage Style Crochet and lace DreamCatcher
Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body – How to make a pillow from a placemat
Hawthorne and Main – Ikea Rast Tribal Hack
All Things Heart and Home – Plaid Picnic Basket Makeover
Spoonful of Flavor – Spinach Lasagna Soup
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from Spain Hill Farm || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Party Rules…please don’t link and run :
- Link to a specific blog post from your blog – not your blog homepage. All photos must be your own.
- You may link up to 3 posts.
- Follow your hosts and have a visible link back to your party host. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Leave a comment for your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. We are not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through ours.
- Each week, 6 of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure!
Thank you so much for linking up!
See you next Monday!
Another Monday of talented ladies! Hugs for a happy week ladies! CoCo
Fantastic party! Thanks for hosting again! Would love to see you at my craft party which starts Thursdays at 7pm EST. Happy new week!
Wow! Great features…such creative bloggers! Here’s to another great week 🙂
Hi Vicki and Jenn, if you’re back from your trip, Welcome Back!! Here’s to another great party and great week xo Lisa
I found your link at Feeding Big and hopped over to join the party. Thanks for hosting the fun party with lots of great features! Now following all hosts in at least one social media, some of the links didn’t work, and some I was already following. Now off to check out all the fun links. Have a wonderful week!
Thanks so much for hosting the party:-)
Thanks so much for hosting this fun party. So many wonderful ideas and projects.
Thanks for hosting Jennifer and Vicki! I haven’t joined up in a while, it’s so nice to check out all the inspiration here. Have a wonderful week!