Something To Talk About Link Party #31
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Hey y’all…Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #31! We hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Are you ready to party?!
This party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct you to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day! If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
What We’ve Been Up To:
One Pot Pasta – Dinner in a Flash
Most Clicked Features
H2O Bungalow – Tips For Arranging Furniture in a Long Narrow Living Room
All Things Heart and Home – DIY Pallet Wood and Galvanized Steel Sign
A Junkchick Life – Our Trip to IKEA
Blue Willow House – Quick and Easy Succulent Centerpiece in a Chippy Thrifty Find
Nourish and Nestle – The Easiest Way to Hang a Plate Collection
No Small Life – I May or May Not Have Just Spray Painted My Shoes
Thanks again to everyone that stops by each week to link up with us! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to join the party. We try and stop by everyone’s blog and say thanks, but if we missed you, please know how much we love looking at what you share! PLEASE remember, linking back will really help us find you, and it’s just good manners.
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
How gorgeous is this Master Bedroom Makeover from Fynes Designs. We love her color palette and design style.
You know we love pretty furniture makeovers. Pocketful of Posies doesn’t disappoint with her creative paint design. The coral color on this French Dresser is gorgeous but take a look at the navy and white stripes on the drawers…
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from Spain Hill Farm || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- PLEASE REMEMBER -NO Etsy stores, NO giveaways, NO link parties. NO repeat link-ups.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂 REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS 🙂
Thanks for the party! Have a lovely new week!!
Those features have me loving stripes all over again, so beautiful! Hugs for a happy week ladies!
Hi! Linking up from diydanielle.com. Hope you’re having a great Monday 🙂 So I hope I’m not just missing it, but I’m wondering if you have a regular link up button… I see the featured one. Thanks!
Thank you so much ladies for featuring my french dresser makeover! You made my morning!
HI ladies, I LOVE your features and how fab is that dresser drawers stripes on the sides? Love both and here’s to a great party and great week, xo Lisa
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for hosting a great party. So many amazing link ups! Hope you have a great week.