Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #9!!! This was another fantastic week of discovering new talent and creativity!
Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day!
It’s party time!
What We’ve Been Up To:
Canary Street Crafts – How To Paint Graphics on Furniture
Lehman Lane – Spring Mantel Decorating – Inspired by Yellow
Patina Paradise – DIY Faux Enamel Tags
247 Mulberry Lane – Sneak Peak of Spring
My Salvaged Treasures – Jewelry in Progress
Brepurposed – DIY Stencil Letter Quote
Sadie Seasongoods – Card Catalog Drawer Condiment Set
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
We fell in love with this adorable Little Desk Finds Grace from Finding Grace Interiors You will too!
Duct Tape and Denim is SO creative! Take a look at her super cute bracelets: Tape Measure Bracelet Tutorial and Video
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂