Something To Talk About Link Party #30
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Hey y’all…Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #30! We hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Are you ready to party?!
This party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct you to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day! If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
What We’ve Been Up To:
Everything But the House – Online Estate Sale
Chalk Painted Books and Favorite Quote
Trash to treasure Dresser – Icing on the Cake
Most Clicked Features
Atta Girl Says – Dirty Laundry Drudgery
Little Blue House by the Bay – Beachy Farmhouse Makeover
The Bewitchin Kitchen – Rustic Wedding Ideas
Suburble – Installing a Water Feature
Clean and Scentsible – How to Transfer Images Using Wax Paper
The Scrap Shoppe – DIY Bicycle Basket Liner
Thanks again to everyone that stops by each week to link up with us! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to join the party. We try and stop by everyone’s blog and say thanks, but if we missed you, please know how much we love looking at what you share! PLEASE remember, linking back will really help us find you, and it’s just good manners.
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
We love this adorable DIY craft for a Beachy Sisal Rope Vase from Home Remedies Rx. So cute and easy to make.
You know we love pretty furniture makeovers.
We can’t believe this was rescued from the trash! Homeroad literally took The Rolling Cart and Saved it From The Dump!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from Spain Hill Farm || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- PLEASE REMEMBER -NO Etsy stores, NO giveaways, NO link parties. NO repeat link-ups.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂 REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS 🙂
Thanks for the party ladies, Happy Monday!
Wow! Party #30 and it just gets better and better! Here’s to another great week!
Thanks for hosting!
Awesome features!! Love the rope can recycle!! So cute! Thanks for hosting!
Thank you so much for featuring my bicycle basket liner!
I love it when people rescue treasures from the trash pile or use inexpensive items to give extra special details to the most mundane things – beautiful features again this week ladies. hope it’s a happy one, coco
Thanks for hosting!
Hi ladies! I love both your features n that cart is amazing. Here’s to s great party n a great week! Lisa
Thank you for hosting!! I’m sorry I’ve been MIA for awhile, but I’m back! 😉 Hope you ladies have a lovely week!
Thank you so much for the feature! Warms my heart! xo
Thank you so much for hosting, and for featuring my sisal rope vase! Have a great week ladies! 🙂