Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #21!!!
It’s been another action packed week for us and we’re beginning to think this is just our “new normal”. In Jenn’s new home we’ve been:
- unpacking the last of the moving boxes
- selecting fabric for curtains and pillows
- dealt with the problems from last week’s issues 🙂
Meanwhile, Vicki’s house is in upheaval too! The to-do list is getting smaller as we:
- put finishing touches on the Guest Bedroom makeover.
- paint furniture
- spiff-up the dining room
Now, lets get to the party!
Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct you to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day! If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
What We’ve Been Up To:
The coastal vibe continues in Vicki’s house where she created these Coastal Inspired Succulent Gardens.
We’ve been so busy it was nice to sit down and eat some delicious Caprese Pasta Salad.
A Side Table got a much needed makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
Jennifer shared how moving into her new home didn’t go quite as planned. Not The Home Tour You Were Expecting
Most Clicked Features
Canary Street Crafts – Baseball Subway Art Cabinet
Pocketful of Posies – Brick Stencil Wall
Amy’s Creative Pursuits – Early June Garden
A Pretty Life in the Suburbs – Freshening up my Summer Kitchen
At Home With the Barker’s – How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets
The Honeycomb Home – Summer Mantel
Thanks again to everyone that stops by each week to link up with us! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to join the party. We try and stop by everyone’s blog and say thanks, but if we missed you, please know how much we love looking at what you share! PLEASE remember, linking back will really help us find you, and it’s just good manners.
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
Suburble! We fell in love with this Homestead Blue on the China Cabinet! Isn’t this cabinet gorgeous? The color and finish make us weak in the knees…but the scroll work on the glass doors is definitely swoon-worthy!
Dogs Don’t Eat Pizza! (don’t you love that name) was very clever and made a tool caddy into a Farmhouse Style Herb Garden. Aren’t the herb markers precious too? Wonder if we can get an invite to supper 🙂
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂 REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS 🙂