Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #14!!!
We are so happy that you are loving the party! Each week we are so amazed by the talent, creativity and ingenuity of the link-ups!
Throughout the next few days, lots of bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day!
Lets get this party started!
What We’ve Been Up To:
Most Clicked Features
Prodigal Pieces – Farmhouse Master Bedroom Grand Reveal
Restyle Relove – Old Wooden Pailing Sliding Door
Virginia Sweet Pea – Family Room Update with Late 1960’s Furniture
A Junk Chick Life – The French Desk
Thrifty Artsy Girl – White Glazed Cabinet Transformation
Gathered Vintage Home – Rescued Dresser Redo
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
Do yourself a favor..Y’all need to take a look at Adirondack Girl @ Heart as she shares her Vintage Finds! You know vintage items melt our hearts – we especially love this red and white hankie! Diana‘s tagline is “It’s a vintage day in the neighborhood” and she’s not kidding!
All we can say is that Two Plus Cute is super creative…like MacGyver creative! Give her a kitchen cabinet and a cardboard pizza box and she creates a front porch mail center! Unbelievable, right? Check it out…
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂 REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS 🙂