Treat Bags for Easter – or Place Cards
Warning…cuteness alert ahead.
I know, right? Do you know what the best part is? These cute bunny bags are only $1 from the Target Dollar Spot.
I’m pretty certain that y’all are sick of me lamenting the fact that I don’t have a Target store near my home. The closest one is an hour-and-fifteen-minutes from my house. Insert sad emoji here.
I especially miss the dollar spot because around the holidays and change of the seasons they have the cutest stuff. It’s an inexpensive way to add a little bit of the new season in a pretty way. Plus, there is no way in a million years that I could make these cute treat bags for just $1.00. And why would I when all of the work has been done for me.
You know I can’t leave things well enough alone. I decided to personalize the treat bags for Easter. Each person will have a treat bag to take home with them. Plus, it’s a super cute and creative idea for a place card at the table.
At first I thought about hand-stamping each persons name on the bag. Quickly I realized that this would take quite a bit of time. Instead, I turned to my favorite transfer paper. Affiliate links provided for your convenience.
Here’s how to do it:
- Use transfer artist paper. THIS one is our hand-down favorite.
- Type out each persons name using the font style of your choice. Fit as many names as possible on the page so as not to waste the transfer paper.
- Print in reverse or flip horizontally.
- Trim each persons name from the transfer paper sheet.
- Use an iron on the highest heat setting. Do NOT use water or steam. Make sure you don’t burn yourself 🙂
- Press for just 10 seconds.
- Peel off paper.
Look at how cute this is!
The treat bags will be filled with colorful and delicious goodies!
M&M’s ® are a personal fave…especially the peanut butter variety!
This project took literally minutes to create. Even though the treat bags were store bought they look custom made with the stamped monogram.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Be sure to come back Monday to see how I use these cute bags in my Easter place setting!