Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #20!!!
Boy, was this weekend a blur! Jennifer moved into her new home and it was a lot of work 🙂 Lots of boxes were unpacked, furniture was moved and moved again, cable and internet installed, some furniture was painted and a giant to-do list was made 🙂 By Saturday night, the house was already looking like a home.
Jenn will be sharing a sneak peek look of her new home on Friday.
Now, lets get to the party!
What We’ve Been Up To:
Vicki brought the feeling of her beach vacation home with her by creating a Coastal Inspired Summer Mantel. Glass of aqua, teal and turquoise were added with “driftwood” for the feel of the ocean.
We had an opportunity to use Weatherwood Stain on our DIY Curtain Rods. The stain made the raw wood look like aged barn wood.
A Side Table got a much needed makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
Jennifer said goodbye to her cute cottage and is moving into her new home. Jenn’s Old House
Most Clicked Features
Bless’er House – Staying You with Decorating Trends
On Crooked Creektt – Garage Sale
Musings of a Vintage Junkie – Crazy for Aqua
Everyday Living – It’s All in the Mix
No Small Life – How to Redo Your Entry Way for $6.00
Bohemian Junktion – Repurposed Salvage Jewelry
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
Oh my gosh, y’all…how creative is this Rustic Arrow Growth Chart from Bless’er House? This is so cute and creative!
Farmhouse Blues Interiors paints the most gorgeous pieces of furniture. We are especially fond of this beautiful Weathered Grey China Cabinet! Isn’t it pretty?
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂 REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS 🙂