Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #5!!! Are you as blown away as we are each week? The creativity, talent and inspiration just grows more and more each week!
If you’re new here…this is how it works:
Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day!
If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
Lets get this party started!
What We’ve Been Up To:
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Creating a Coffee Table from a Thrift Store Find from Karen’s Up On The Hill
A Simple Shelf Vignette from Itsy Bits and Pieces
CoCo’s picks: Hand-painting an Antique Armoire from Recreated Designs
Some Chocolate Meringue Action from Be Fed Again
Lisa’s picks: Coffee Station Organization from Cupcakes and Crinolines
Bicycle Wheel Foyer Table from Reinvented
Angie’s picks: Beautiful Bubble Chandelier from The Heathered Nest
Balsamic Roasted Red Pepper Hummus from Strength and Sunshine
2 Bees in a Pod are so happy to feature:
We love the transformation of this thrifted table from Karen’s Up On The Hill. The updated look is refreshing and her style is impeccable!
Once you visit Itsy Bits and Pieces website…you can lose all sense of time 🙂 We love her beautiful vintage style…you will too!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!