Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and Rewards Style influencer we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Hey there and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #2 !!!
This has definitely been an exciting week for us. The first link party was a success – we are so happy that bloggers have a place to showcase their work and creativity. We are equally thrilled that our readers loved meeting new-to-them bloggers and could read it all in one location!
What We’ve Been Up To
Without further adieu…here are our first week features. Click on the links to view these wonderful projects!
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Valentine Memo Chalkboard from Southern Couture
Valentine Conversation Stones and Free Printable from My Creative Days
CoCo’s picks: DIY Valentine Banner from Little Blue House By The Bay
Pretty Cool Stool Makeover with MMSMP from Past Present Patina
Lisa’s picks: DIY Faux Brick Wall Reveal From My Front Porch to Yours
Bees Wax Candles from All Things Heart and Home
Angie’s picks: Turning Plain Cabinet Into Something from Patina Paradise
Is This My Dining Room? from Sandra’s Ark
Bobbi’s picks: French Hutch with MMSMP and White Wax from Slightly Coastal
Plank Wall in Master Bathroom from Bless’er House
2 Bees in a Pod are so happy to feature:
Valentine Memo Chalkboard To us, Bethany takes a “Love Note” to a whole different level!
Valentine Conversation Stones and Free Printable Follow the tutorial from Lindsay to create your own messages of love 🙂
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Bobbi from bluwaterlife || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from The Altered Past || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!