Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #26!!! As we mentioned last week, we were so excited for this past weekend to attend Haven Conference, a blog conference here in Atlanta. It was great to be able to see old friends, meet many new friends, and to learn so much. We also had some fangirl moments with some of our favorite bloggers we love to follow. You know the one’s where you meet one of your idols and you have a hard time formulating sentences. You then leave said conversation thinking “Way to go,” haha! We really did learn so much though and we’re excited to put some new things into place and bring you new ideas. We also need about a week in hibernation to get back to feeling rested 🙂 Now, let’s get to our party!!!
Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct you to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day! If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
Vicki showed us her Coastal Inspired Coffee Table Décor for her living room filled with items from family vacations.
We gave you Grandma Bessie’s Pickle Recipe, which is the easiest dill pickle recipe you’ll make!
Vicki also showed you her gorgeous Coastal Inspired Guest Bedroom Makeover, which is filled with beautiful hues of blue.
Most Clicked Features
My Love For Words – To the Discouraged Blogger
Chateau Chic – Summertime Kitchen Tour
Pocketful of Posies – DIY Romantic Industrial Frames
Living Off Love and Coffee – Simple Iced Coffee Recipe
The Everyday Home – A Southern Porch Makeover
All Things Heart and Home – Creating a Back Yard Garden
Thanks again to everyone that stops by each week to link up with us! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to join the party. We try and stop by everyone’s blog and say thanks, but if we missed you, please know how much we love looking at what you share! PLEASE remember, linking back will really help us find you, and it’s just good manners.
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
We love the transformation that this Free Auction Chair got from Re-Fabbed. The color and fabric are right up our alley…it would look great in either of our homes!
This coffee table that Joy In Our Home built and the Whitewash Country Chic Paint Project she did on it, is awesome! The color and finishes look so great.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!