Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #22!!!
We hope y’all had a great weekend. Is it as hot in your part of the world as it is in ours? It’s kind of hard to be motivated to do much of anything in the heat and humidity. But, we pushed through and managed to get some of our to-do’s crossed off of our lists.
Jennifer has been working hard on her new home in the little spare time that she has 🙂 This week she will share some of her house and what she has been working on.
Vicki is fluffing her living room and is almost done with the guest room. Better get a move on as the first visitors are arriving soon 🙂
Now, lets get to the party!
Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct you to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day! If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
What We’ve Been Up To:
Vicki’s guest room makeover is almost complete. This Coastal Inspired Art conveys the perfect message to visiting guests.
We love to entertain and we are gearing up from some lake time fun. We created this nibble that tastes just like a cocktail Bloody Mary Tomato Appetizer.
The dining room got a much needed new look for summer – Summer Dining Room Refresh
Most Clicked Features
Anderson + Grant – Organizing Garden Tools with Repurposed Items
All Things Heart and Home – DIY Herb Drying Rack
Dwelling in Happiness – DIY Concrete Beverage Cooler
Personally Andrea – Pottery Barn Inspired Rope Hurricane
Cottage Fix – Shabby Inspiration
Beyond the Portico – Life Is Good DIY Throw Pillow
Thanks again to everyone that stops by each week to link up with us! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to join the party. We try and stop by everyone’s blog and say thanks, but if we missed you, please know how much we love looking at what you share! PLEASE remember, linking back will really help us find you, and it’s just good manners.
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
Anderson + Grant! Jamie has amazing design style, an eye for detail and shares amazing photos. We are so glad she shared her Decorating Tips From Her Summer Mantel
The Cedar Shake Cape! Isn’t this painted piece beautiful? Misty just opened a new booth space where she will be selling beauties like this. French Dresser Makeover
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂 REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS 🙂