Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #19!!!
Did you notice that 2 Bees in a Pod has a new look? We are in the process of updating our website design. There are still a few tweaks that will take place over the next several days – but we are so very excited with the update look! We will share more with you in the days ahead. But, what do you think so far?
We are so happy that you are here spending some time with us today. Let’s also take a moment to remember the men and women who serve our great country to make our freedom possible.
Let’s get this party started!
What We’ve Been Up To:
We did a custom chalk paint furniture makeover for one of our fabulous clients. Here’s the details for the Paris Gray Chalk Paint Dresser Makeover.
Who doesn’t love a light and refreshing cocktail for Summer? This is our creation:Summer Blue Cocktail
Just in time for everything red, white and blue – Nautical Art Repurposed from Vintage Fencing
Most Clicked Features
Pocketful of Posies – DIY Easy Watercolor Mugs and a Cleared Hot Coffee Review
Dagmar’s Home – Thrifty and Vintage Finds
Everyday Living – The Colors of Seaside
The Painted Apron – The Organized Life – Baskets Baskets Baskets
Redo It Yourself Inspirations – Salvaged Cornice Brackets
Clean and Scentsible – Best Backyard DIY Projects
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
Take a look at this super creative DIY Menu Board from The SITS Girls. The days of the week boards are actually coasters! Cute, right?
Adirondack Girl @ Heart has done it again. This Old Cupboard Door to Vintage Sign is perfection!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂 REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS 🙂