Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #24!!!
Did you have a wonderful July 4th holiday? We happily spent time together at the lake visiting with family and friends. Unfortunately, we had terrible weather – storms, tornado alerts and lots of rain – but we ate lots of good food, laughed until we cried and created new memories!
Now, it’s party time!
Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct you to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day! If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
Vicki gave us a tour of her Refreshed Living Room and shared snippets of how she curated her design.
We Made delicious English Muffin Bread to take to the lake.
And, speaking of the lake…we created cute nautical wall art with a lake theme.
Most Clicked Features
Cedar Shake Cape – Vintage Telephone Table Makeover
Canary Street Crafts – When to Prep Before Chalk Painting
MBZ Interiors – My Neighbors Nest
My Sweet Cottage – DIY Barn Lights
Creating Really Awesome Free Things – How To Make Envelope Slipcovers
REinvented – Modern Rustic Bench Makeover
Thanks again to everyone that stops by each week to link up with us! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to join the party. We try and stop by everyone’s blog and say thanks, but if we missed you, please know how much we love looking at what you share! PLEASE remember, linking back will really help us find you, and it’s just good manners.
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
How sweet is this Calming Little Chest from Start at Home? We love the color, finish and styling! The drawer pulls are the icing on the cake!
After being at the lake for a week, our skin is in need of some hydration and nourishment! We found the perfect solution from Brittany of The SITS Girls…Homemade Vanilla Citrus Summer Soap! Doesn’t that sound wonderful and fragrant?
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂 REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS 🙂