Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and Rewards Style influencer we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #18!!!
Are you able to enjoy the benefits of a long Memorial Holiday weekend? One of us (Vicki) was fortunate to just return from a week-long Florida beach vacation visiting friends. Jennifer on the other hand held down the fort all while working her day job. Yesterday we delivered a piece of furniture to a client and we will share that with you tomorrow.
We are so happy that you are here spending some time with us today. Let’s also take a moment to remember the men and women who serve our great country to make our freedom possible.
Let’s get this party started!
What We’ve Been Up To:
We were super excited to use a new-to-us chalk paint color, Napoleonic Blue. How gorgeous is this Buffet Makeover that we did for a client?
When Summer approaches we think of days spent at the lake and beach – which inevitably leads us down the path of food and snacks. We shared our tasty recipe for Ranch Oyster Crackers.
Speaking of the lake…we crafted a DIY Picket Lake Sign.
Most Clicked Features
Around the Watts House – Summer Home Tour – The Living Room
Farmhouse Blues Interiors – Rustic Charm
Virginia Sweet Pea – Fish Platter Collection
Be Fed Again – Be Fed Again Office Reveal
Sadie Seasongoods – Found Objects Broach Holder
Snazzy Little Things – Industrial Decor Living Room
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
We just fell in love with this super creative cabinet makeover! You will too when you see how Little House of Four did it!
We just want to visit Lilacs and Longhorns with a glass of sweet tea for her Summer on the Front Porch. Isn’t it pretty and colorful?
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂 REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS 🙂