Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and Rewards Style influencer we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #11!!!
We are so happy that you are loving the party! Each week we are so amazed by the talent, creativity and ingenuity of the link-ups!
Throughout the next few days, lots of bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day!
It’s Party Time!
What We’ve Been Up To:
Most Clicked Features
Chasing Quaintness – Hippity Hoppity
Mia Bella Passions – Upcycle Boring Old Baskets
REinvented – 5 favorite Spring DIY Projects
The Red Painted Cottage – Our Own Coffee Cafe
Little Vintage Cottage – Main Bathroom Re-Do
Somewhat Quirky Design – MMS Milk Paint Dried Lavender Over Mora
Nicer Than New – Dining Room Update: Granny to Fresh
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
Mary Alice of Chateau Chic has taught us a thing or two! She shares her decorating method of “propping” and we have taken notes. You will too once you see her beautiful decor and her propping method in action! Propping Has Its Advantages!
Perfect Hues and Me is so creative! Gail created this super cute burlap cone wreath for her front door. You can make one for your own door as she has kindly included a fabulous tutorial! Get it here: Make Spring Floral Cone Arrangement.
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂