Something To Talk About Link Party #53
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Welcome back to Something To Talk About Link Party #53! We are so glad that you are here visiting and linking up with us today!
This week, Vicki and Jennifer at 2 Bees in a Pod have chosen our top six features:
Scrap Moulding and Spoon Sconces – Roadkill Rescue
White Elegant Kitchen Remodel by My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Bathroom Makeover Reveal by Vintage Refined
Tips for Painting Furniture by The Dempster Logbook
DIY Lamp Makeover by Pastels and Macarons
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from Spain Hill Farm || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Party Rules…please don’t link and run :
- Link to a specific blog post from your blog – not your blog homepage. All photos must be your own.
- You may link up to 3 posts.
- Follow your hosts and have a visible link back to your party host. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Leave a comment for your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. We are not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through ours.
- Each week, 6 of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure!
Thank you so much for linking up!
See you next Monday!
Thank you so much ladies for the feature! I am honored to be among such gorgeous spaces and projects. That bathroom floor has me seriously swooning, I can’t wait to get a closer look. Have a great week!
Thanks for the party, ladies! There’s an awful lot of whipped cream decorating going on this week 😉
Thanks so much for featuring my bathroom renovation this week. It made my morning!
Beautiful features! Hugs for a happy week ladies! CoCo
Wow…..love all these features. Thanks so much for hosting this fun link party.
There are so many fabulous ideas here on
Something To Talk About’. A HUGE thankyou to the hosts, and all who share their wonderful creations. 🙂
Thanks for sharing my tips for painting furniture!