Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #7!!! Are you as blown away as we are each week? The creativity, talent and inspiration just grows more and more each week!
If you’re new here…this is how it works:
Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day!
If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
It’s Party Time!
What We’ve Been Up To:
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Spring Mason Jar Vases from Dwelling in Happiness
Ikea Rast Deresser Take 2 from The Hatched Home
CoCo’s picks: Laundry Room Reveal from Sweet Tea in the South
From Drab to Fab – The Farmhouse Chair from The Painted Drawer
Lisa’s picks: Painted French Chair from Somewhat Quirky Design
Flea Market Flip Friday – Yo Yo Apron from Bohemian Junktion
Angie’s picks: St. Patricks Day Easy Home Decor from Frog Prince Paperie
Upcycled Thrift Store Bench for Kids from DIY Inspired
Karen’s picks: Early Spring Porch from Little Brags
Easter Bunny Marshmallow Pops from Frog Prince Paperie
Melody’s picks:Black Lacquer Buffet Gets a Whole New Look from Shizzle Design
Spool Table from Burlap and Sawdust
Karin’s picks: Goodwill Table Makeover from Virginia Sweet Pea
2 Bees in a Pod are so happy to feature:
We love this Ikea Rast dresser makeover from The Hatched Home. So cute and colorful in her son’s room.
Here’s some colorful inspiration from Dwelling in Happiness. How cute are these Spring Mason Jar Vases?
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!