Something To Talk About Link Party #57
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Welcome back to Something To Talk About Link Party #57! We hope you had a fabulous start to the New Year and are so glad that you are here visiting and linking up with us today.
This week, Karen from Karen’s Up on The Hill has chosen our top six features:
Paint Swirling DIY Vase by Domestically Speaking
Easiest Way to Paint a Stenciled Wall by Making it in The Mountains
Why I Painted My Bar Stools Imperial Red by Petticoat Junktion
DIY Map Love Hearts of Your Family by The Red Painted Cottage
E is For Elephant by The Painted Poppy Studio
A Curvy Girl with Secrets Bombe Chest by Just The Woods
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from Spain Hill Farm || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Party Rules…please don’t link and run :
- Link to a specific blog post from your blog – not your blog homepage. All photos must be your own.
- You may link up to 3 posts.
- Follow your hosts and have a visible link back to your party host. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Leave a comment for your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. We are not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through ours.
- Each week, 6 of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure!
Thank you so much for linking up!
See you next Monday!
Sending you 2 hugs for a happy week, CoCo
Thanks for hosting! Hope you both have a great week :).
Thanks for hosting another great time.
Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week!
Hi Vicki and Jenn, how are you girls doing? Thanks for hosting another rocking party and love the features. xo Lisa
Thanks so much for hosting the party! 🙂
Thank you so much for hosting!! I would be honored if you would check out my Monday Mish Mash Link Party on my blog. 🙂 *Hugs*