Hey y’all…Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #33! We hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend. We are at the lake, having a bit of Fun in the Sun and quality family time. We are also working in a couple of fun Fall projects 🙂
But now, are you ready to party?!
This party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct you to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day! If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
Most Clicked Features
Suburble – Finally She Painted The Coffee Table
Meagan Rea – Modern Kitchen Makeover on a Budget
Rustic and Woven – Antique Dough Bowls
Canary Street Crafts – Drop Leaf Coffee Table
Reinvented – Painted Furniture Step-By-Step Steps 3 and 4
Farmhouse 40 – DIY Fall Tablescape Challenge
Thanks again to everyone that stops by each week to link up with us! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to join the party. We try and stop by everyone’s blog and say thanks, but if we missed you, please know how much we love looking at what you share! PLEASE remember, linking back will really help us find you, and it’s just good manners.
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
How fantastic is this She Shed Reveal from Ella Claire Inspired? This outdoor room is just adorable and filled with charm, vintage finds and creativity!
Fall is in the air and we are in love with these Rustic Wooden Pumpkins. This Makes That shares her wonderful creativity and tutorial with us, so that we can make one for our very own!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- PLEASE REMEMBER -NO Etsy stores, NO giveaways, NO link parties. NO repeat link-ups.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!