Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #23!!!
We hope y’all had a great weekend and so glad you are here! Are you getting ready for the July 4th holiday? I know we are busily preparing for a fun time at the lake! We are ready to be out on the boat, wind in our hair, sun on our faces and spending a few days together! What will you be doing?
We are still working on our homes and have made great progress. Jennifer has given her vintage wrought iron patio set a makeover and Vicki has been giving her living room a spruce-up. Look for both of these posts this week 🙂
Now, lets get to the party!
Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct you to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day! If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
We shared another simple dessert recipe…it literally has three ingredients! Easy Dessert Recipe – Dump Cake is our go-to-in-a-hurry baked dessert.
Jennifer’s 1901 Victorian house is becoming a cozy home. She decorated her front porch and it is adorable! Jenn’s Front Porch.
Most Clicked Features
Farmhouse 40 – How to Distress Pottery
Anderson + Grant – Decorating With my Recent Finds
Chateau Chic – Five Reasons I Grow Lavender
A Virtuous Woman – Sweet Bread From Scratch
Patina Paradise – Shabby Chic Mini Secretary and Desktop
Lemon Thistle – DIY Cement Garden Markers Caterpillar Style
Thanks again to everyone that stops by each week to link up with us! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to join the party. We try and stop by everyone’s blog and say thanks, but if we missed you, please know how much we love looking at what you share! PLEASE remember, linking back will really help us find you, and it’s just good manners.
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
Speaking of porches…Take a look at this stunning screened porch by Worthing Court! There is so much creativity and beauty – not to mention vintage goodness! We are so glad she shared her Screen Porch Reveal with us!
White Tulip Designs! Isn’t this rustic painted sign fantastic? We love how vintage it looks. Here’s how she did it! Rustic Geek Chic Sign
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂 REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS 🙂