Today it’s finally here!!! Our premiere post of Something To Talk About Link Party #1 !!
We are so happy and excited to share this with y’all today! We have been wanting to start a link party for some time now, and decided there was no time like the present! Some of our fabulous friends – CoCo, Lisa, Angie and Bobbi – are co-hosting too!
Are you familiar with link parties?
If you’re a blogger, it’s a place where you can leave a picture and link to your latest and greatest blog posts and projects. Hopefully you will be a selected featured blogger on one of our blogs!
If you’re a reader, you’ll be able to browse through a lot of different DIY, decor, recipes, painted furniture and crafts all in one place! Every week we will run a new link party on Monday, and hope you’ll stop by each week to link up and check out what everyone else has been up to!
In case you missed it, here’s what we’ve been up to…
Let the linking begin!
Next week, this could be you 🙂
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Although not required, we would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!!
<!– end InLinkz script —>