Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #15!!!
We hope you had a wonderful weekend and so glad to see you here. Our weekend was spent outdoors as we are experiencing fabulous Springtime weather AND celebrating Jennifer, as today is her birthday!
We are so happy that you are loving the party! Each week we are so amazed by the talent, creativity and ingenuity of the link-ups!
Throughout the next few days, lots of bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day!
It’s Party Time!
What We’ve Been Up To:
Most Clicked Features
Canary Street Crafts – Ship Silhouette Chest of Drawers
Chasing Quaintness – If at First
Chateau Chic – Come Sit Awhile on My Porch
The Little Treasures – Head Over Heels With my Newest Cuff
247 Mulberry Lane – Get’em Before They’re Hot
Around The Watts House – Evolution of a Living Room
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
I think you can tell by our features this week that we are so happy that Spring has sprung and Summer is right around the corner. We’ve been spending lots of time outdoors in our gorgeous weather and can’t wait for our first porch party of the season!
We will definitely be making these Raspberry Italian Mojitos from Shannah at Just Us Four. Can’t you just see yourself out on the back deck sipping this with family and friends? Looks delicious and fresh…
Here’s something that will cool you down on a warm day…Watermelon Key Lime Slushies by Jen of Cincy Shopper. Look at how pretty this is – and we love anything with watermelon! We think this would also be great with a bit of adult beverage added
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS