Something To Talk About Link Party #59
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Rewards Style influencer and Jane Influencer, we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Welcome back to Something To Talk About Link Party #59! We hope you had a fabulous start to the New Year and are so glad that you are here visiting and linking up with us today.
She’s Crafty – Open Shelving in the Kitchen
Little Brags – Project Challenge Clock Face
The Heathered Nest – How to Paint Stairs
Worthing Court – Farmhouse Floral Ideas
Refresh Living – Rustic DIY Woven Bench Transformation
Bombshell Bling – Easter Bunny Rolls Recipe
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from Spain Hill Farm || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Party Rules…please don’t link and run :
- Link to a specific blog post from your blog – not your blog homepage. All photos must be your own.
- You may link up to 3 posts.
- Follow your hosts and have a visible link back to your party host. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Leave a comment for your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. We are not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through ours.
- Each week, 6 of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure!
Thank you so much for linking up!
See you next Monday!
Thank you for hosting!
Love your party, thanks for hosting!
Great party….love the creative ideas!
Awesome party, I enjoy it every time!
I enjoy your blog, thank you!
Thanks for hosting ladies!
Great features this week! Thanks so much for hosting :).
Thanks for another party! Enjoy your week.
Love all the Easter ideas! What a great party, thank you for hosting!
Thank you for hosting! I wanted to tell you both how much I love your blog. Your theme is adorable and I love your posts! Have a great week.
Oh, wow – thank you so much for including my farmhouse florals in your features this week!
Hugs for a happy week ladies!
Hi Girls……..thanks for the party and have a fabulous week!
I’m SO late to the party this week, but I want to thank you SO much for featuring my woven bench this week!! So exciting! Have a great week!