Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and Rewards Style influencer we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #17!!!
Did you have a great weekend? We were busy bees for sure…doing lots of work in each of our homes, but still managed a little bit of fun in the great outdoors. We also delivered custom painted furniture pieces to clients. Thankfully they loved our work and we already have another piece to paint for one of them! We will be showing you more of our handiwork later…
We are so happy that you are here spending some time with us today.
Let’s get this party started!
What We’ve Been Up To:
We added textured paintable wallpaper to the back of a bookcase…the change is amazing! Bookcase Makeover
In the spirit of getting ready for Summer we created Basil Peach Cocktail
With Memorial Day and July 4th holidays coming p – we crafted DIY Wooden American Flag from grade stake pickets.
Most Clicked Features
Bohemian Junktion – Crap Room to craft Room Reveal
The Apple Street Cottage – My Cozy Porch
Pocketful of Posies – Remove Paint from Wood Carving
Creative Country Mom – Everything Fresh and New in early May
She’s Crafty – How I Shop a Thrift Store
No Small Life – How To Redo Your Entryway for $6.00
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
Y’all know we love painted furniture. Look at this turquoise stunner from Farmhouse Blues Interiors. Gorgeous, right?
Seeking Lavender Lane has shown us how easy curtain making can be. She made these billowing beauties from drop cloths! Can you believe it?
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂 REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS 🙂