Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and Rewards Style influencer we earn from qualifying purchases and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #13!!!
We are so happy that you are loving the party! Each week we are so amazed by the talent, creativity and ingenuity of the link-ups!
Throughout the next few days, lots of bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day!
Lets get this party started!
What We’ve Been Up To:
Most Clicked Features
Blu Ridge Vintage – DIY Thrift Store Wreath Makeover
Mia Bella Passion – Blue and White Love and Meringue Kisses
Slightly Coastal – Don’t Be Green With Envy Over This Green Dresser
Nicer Than New – Rustic Standing Desk
Chasing Quaintness – For Love of Crate
Chateau Chic – Vintage White Cupboard For Porch
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
Wow! Y’all need to take a look at Kathi’s “The Making of a Mom Cave“! We can only dream of a room as creative as this! Every single space in the room has been given her magic touch. Do yourself a big favor and follow Past, Present and Patina…
We are in love with this multi purpose Bingo board from Betsy at My Salvaged Treasure! You can do some many things with this board – you can keep the whole board together or use each letter independently! Endless possibilities…How would you use this great board?
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE LINKING UP 🙂 REMEMBER YOU CAN LINK UP TO 3 POSTS!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT YOUR HOSTS AND OTHER PARTY GUESTS 🙂