Happy Monday and welcome to Something To Talk About Link Party #25!!! Doesn’t it seem like this Summer is moving in warp speed? It’s like within a blink of an eye it is already mid-July and not whole lot has gotten crossed off of our Summertime to-do-lists. Plus, it is just way too hot to think about doing outdoor activities. Fortunately, this weekend we were invited to a blogger’s event at AmericasMart Atlanta. The mart hosts mega wholesale home decor vendors for store retailers to purchase new-now-next items. It was so much fun getting to see firsthand what the new design trends are in home furnishings, accessories and decor. We had a wonderful time meeting other Atlanta bloggers and having the opportunity to see decor trends firsthand. We will share more of that with you later this week.
We’re also very excited because Haven Conference is this week! We know some of you bloggers will be there too and we’d love to meet up…just leave us a comment if you’re going to be there and hopefully we can connect.
Now, it’s party time!
Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct you to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day! If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
Vicki gave us a tour of her Sunroom Decor at the Lake showcasing vintage found items and handmade family treasures.
Jennifer made a tasty, healthy version of “fried” chicken – Honey Sriracha Chicken. It is crispy and delicious!
Jennifer’s 1940’s Wrought Iron Patio Set got a Makeover. Now it looks fresh and updated!
Most Clicked Features
DIY Inspired – Before and After Home Tour
My Heavenly Recipes – How to Clean a Stainless Steel Sink With 1 Ingredient
Fern Avenue – SPiT on Curbside Find
All Things Heart & Home – Summer Porch Decorating – 7 Ways to Add Personality
A Junkchick Life – I’m Still Tweaking That Porch!
Mia Bella Passions – Dining Room Decor – An Olive Tree in A Pot
Thanks again to everyone that stops by each week to link up with us! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to join the party. We try and stop by everyone’s blog and say thanks, but if we missed you, please know how much we love looking at what you share! PLEASE remember, linking back will really help us find you, and it’s just good manners.
2 Bees in a Pod are happy to feature…
We absolutely love this adorable DIY Kid’s Farm Table from Ella Claire! We may need to make an adult version for ourselves…we just love the rustic style!
We also love Postcard from the Ridge’s Tips for Adding Summer Touches in her home! She added some great pops of color with blues, yellows, and pinks…definitely brightens things up for summer!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- ALL posts must be your original work and photos. Round-up posts and collections must include only your photos.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!