Hey there and welcome back to Something To Talk About Link Party #3. We are so happy that y’all have been enjoying this new party!
If you’re not familiar with the link party – this is how it works. Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day!
If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
Lets get this party started!
What We’ve Been Up To:
And now,the moment you have been waiting for…here are this weeks features! Click on the links to view these wonderful projects and creativity!
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Vintage Bicycle Painted Side Table from Canary Street Crafts
DIY Entertainment Center Makeover With Chalk Paint from The Painted Hinge
CoCo’s picks: Guest Bathroom Makeover from Furniture-ology
Little Valentine Treat from Somewhat Quirky Design
Lisa’s picks: Easy Plate Gallery Wall from What Meegan Makes
Industrial Light Fixture from Snazzy Little Things
Angie’s picks: Kate Spade Inspired Valentines Decor from blue i style
Valentine Chocolates with Cookie Butter from The Freshman Cook
Bobbi’s picks: Literary Valentines From Your Favorite Books from Daily Mayo
Creative Ideas For Organizing Craft Supplies and More from Postcards from the ridge
2 Bees in a Pod are so happy to feature:
Our first featured blogger is Amy of Canary Street Crafts. It is hard to believe that she just started painting furniture a few short weeks ago. Look at the Vintage Bicycle Painted Side Table she transformed! Amazing, right?
Our next feature is Michelle of The Painted Hinge. She totally made-over her existing entrainment center by painting it with chalk paint. Her results are wonderful!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!